Loose Tile Re-bonding
- Drill holes in grout to a depth slightly deeper than tile thickness.
- Inject re-bond cement through holes. It will be slowly seep into open spaces beneath loose tiles.
- Allow to cure for a minimum of 24 hours, then regrout and seal or color-seal.
Damaged Tile Replacement
- Completely remove grout around damaged tile(s).
- Cut or break tile into pieces and remove.
- Repair mortar bed or cement backer board with new mortar. Allow new mortar to cure.
- Install replacement tile thin-set mortar or tile adhesive. Allow new thin-set mortar or adhesive to cure before grouting. (Cure time varies from 2 to 24 hours, depending upon the product used.)
- Install grout around new tile.
- Seal or stain new grout. (Allow new grout to cure before staining.)